History of the Electric Fountain

Mayor Speer (left) and Frederic W. Darlington (right) at the controls for the 1908 fountain located in the north tower of the pavilion on the west side of Ferril Lake. The upper set of levers controlled the color filters for the eleven lights and the lower set of levers controlled the twelve water valves.
The labyrinth of pipes and nozzles on the deck of the 1908 fountain.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getMatchingRecords() on null in /home/bruqua2/denverelectricfountain.org/admin/class.owms.inc:2302 Stack trace: #0 /home/bruqua2/denverelectricfountain.org/historic_timeline.php(31): owms->LoadRecordset('uid > '0' order...') #1 {main} thrown in /home/bruqua2/denverelectricfountain.org/admin/class.owms.inc on line 2302